[arm-allstar] Nodes Unable to Connect

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:50:55 EDT 2019

I am trying to connect our club's node with another club's node that I am
testing right now before deploying. When I connect from theirs (50227) to
ours (49608) the connection fails and the Allstar log spits out the line
above. When I connect from ours to theirs, it also fails but is giving me a
congestion error. Hotspot is a Netgear Unite that I have laying around
using Unreal Mobile, which runs off AT&T's network through their own
servers. I have the node DMZ'd, and all appropriate ports forwarded to the
node. It is registering with both the Allstar and Hamvoip servers fine.

Mike