[arm-allstar] Nodes Unable to Connect

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:47:36 EDT 2019

Refresh my memory what are you trying to do? Connect out through a hotspot?
There is no reason this should not work. Like I said connecting in on a
hotspot regardless of any port forwarding is questionable at best. What
hotspot device are you using? Who is the provider? Are you connecting to
the hotspot and getting an IP address? *A1 should give you an IP address.