[arm-allstar] Using Allstar as a digital voter system

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Aug 4 20:13:34 EDT 2019

Hi Sean,

The RTCM's run a different/separate firmware image specifically for them.
Then, on the AllStar end, RTCM's interface to the chan_voter.so channel
driver, which is included in the HamVoIP release. Just enable that module
in /etc/asterisk/modules.conf, put in the config files and away you go.

There are a number of sizable RTCM/voter system installations running
HamVoIP as the voting hub.

73, David KB4FXC