[arm-allstar] Supermon issues

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:13:59 EDT 2019

DTMF commands are mapped to ilink or other commands in the functions stanza
of rpt.conf.  Here is an example -

The DTMF command on the left preceded by the lead in character (*) is
mapped to the command on the right.

[functions]

 ; disconnect link = *1<node>
1=ilink,1
 ; monitor link = *2<node>
2=ilink,2
 ; connect link transceive = *3<node>
3=ilink,3
 ; remote command = *4<node>
4=ilink,4
 ; execute macro = *5<macro#>
5=macro,1

 ; system status
70=ilink,5
 ;  disconnect permanently connected link = *71<node>
71=ilink,11
 ; connect link permanent monitor = *72<node>
72=ilink,12
 ; connect link permanent transceive = *73<node>
73=ilink,13
 ; play full system status
75=ilink,15
 ; disconnect all links
76=ilink,6
 ; reconnect previously disconnected links
77=ilink,16
 ; permanently monitor link – local Monitor only
78=ilink,18