[arm-allstar] ChiliMini just about to be publicly released

Don Backstrom - AA7AU z-armallstar at deliberate.net
Tue Apr 9 22:40:08 EDT 2019

On Tue 09-Apr-19 17:04, "David McGough via ARM-allstar" wrote:
> Yes, that's a very good observation!  There are *LOTS* of 2M repeaters on
> 146.64 (input: 146.04) and 146.65 (input: 146.05).

	Thank you for the excellent feedback, David and Buddy. While they have
pre-released many UHF-based units on 446.025 with CTSS of 100, they are
just now starting on the VHF units - which is *really* exciting as there
seems to be some great potential for Packet etc using these little units.

	There may have been a screw-up in the on-line documentation; the best I
know is that the standard frequency of the yet-to-be-released VHF units
should be 146.550 - which would consistent here with the band-plan here
in southern Nevada:  "145.500-145.800:  Simplex, VOIP simplex nodes (see
above), miscellaneous/experimental (no repeater operation allowed per
FCC part 97.205)"

	Thanks again,

	- Don - AA7AU