[arm-allstar] ChiliMini just about to be publicly released

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Apr 9 20:04:04 EDT 2019

Yes, that's a very good observation!  There are *LOTS* of 2M repeaters on
146.64 (input: 146.04) and 146.65 (input: 146.05).

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019, "Buddy Brannan via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> I’d humbly suggest that the default VHF frequency be something that
is not within the repeater subbed/near a repeater input. Say, 146.55, or
something between 145.50-145.79. But this looks interesting.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962