[arm-allstar] Duplex function not working correctly?

Chris chood73 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 23:29:14 EDT 2019

If you don’t figure it out, I can try to dig out my configuration with my repeaters. I used to run the 210 with an allstar server off of one port before I finally moved completely away from it.
I had mine working just peachy with it.

And come on Doug... If you pay for a repeater, hardline, duplexers and an antenna, what is a few hundred bucks for a plug and play hardware solution? Lol.
A 210 is an excellent buy for someone that doesn’t want to learn coding.