[arm-allstar] Very low audio.

B Harvey bharveytwo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 23:09:18 EDT 2019

Fred,

   Well, I can't really say I'm GLAD your having similar problems but ours
seem to have a lot in common. With regard to the DTMF tones, I could never
connect or get my node to respond to commands, When I viewed the results of
my DTMF commands in CLI, there were several tones (Those associated with 3,
6 and 9) that wouldn't get decoded. Raising the audio level helped with the
decode but my node still wouldn't respond to the commands. That's when I
found that my deviation was still too low. Estimating the scale on the live
deviation menu, I suspect I was getting about 500hz before changing the
levels and about 2500khz afterword. So, I think I'm still too low. Too for
for this evening but I think I'll give Doug's recommendation and try and
re-route my audio to pin 9. Hopefully It'll work for me too.

Brian / KK6DOQ