[arm-allstar] Local IP Announce

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Fri Sep 7 18:39:09 EDT 2018

A friend happened to tell him his node was not announcing the IP when
booting.

>From what I saw in his config, all was good.  And IP announce setting was
enabled.

I decided to look through his entire rpt.conf file, I noticed he picked 0
for a duplex setting, instead of 1, for his simplex node.

Would a 0 setting also disable IP announcements?  I see it will stop
tones.  Other than the enable setting, any other place to check that could
prevent the announcement?

--
Bryan
K6CBR
bryan at k6cbr.us
Allstar Base: 43918, 43991
Allstar Hubs: 43919, 47036, 47061(Testing)