[arm-allstar] [Arm-allstar-irlp] IRLP

Russell Thomas russell at kv4s.com
Tue Sep 4 14:56:49 EDT 2018

IRLP Windows Kit+CD ordered. Guess i'll see what it's all about. :)

If anyone has any tips and tricks let me know.

I plan to transfer it over to my Allstar once I get a number and keys.
I plan to use it sparingly, there is a group near me that will probably
never leave IRLP even though I tell them how much AllStar rocks!! ;)