[arm-allstar] CTCSS detect ping-pong - stumped

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:04:45 EDT 2018

Hi Ryan, am accessing the signals thru the 96 pin MRTI backplane connector
via an adapter board made for external controller adaptation for the
MTR2000 made by www.ICS-CTRL.com.

Found & fixed the problem. I had assumed that the MTR would need to be
programmed into base station mode with an external controller running the
show. By programming into repeater mode while turning off all internal
controller ID functions, all is working perfectly. I super appreciate
everyone who chimed in!
--
Robert Conklin
*N4WGY <http://qrz.com/db/N4WGY>*