[arm-allstar] Fan control via GPIO and control circuit you can get from Amazon

Joe KD2NFC kd2nfc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 14:43:20 EDT 2018

There is a script out in the wild that uses the event of when you keyup and unkey to trigger the fan after you’ve been keyed up xxx amount of time. Then when you unkey it will stay on for a time that you set. I’ve tried to use but it was at a time I was just learning Allstar so I didn’t see it fully working and didn’t care to figure it out. I’ve had a fan hooked up to the pi on power on but I also recently disconnect it because the fan berings started to go. Find that script and you’ll be fine.

Joe
Kd2nfc

Sent from my iPhone