[arm-allstar] Auto wpa_supplicant on first boot

Gerry Filby gerf at gerf.com
Wed Oct 10 13:57:03 EDT 2018

Howdy,

Raspbian Stretch allows one to drop a configured wpa_supplicant file in
the root of your fresh image.  Upon first boot the file is transferred
to /etc/... and the Pi comes up on whatever WiFi one configured.

I gave it a try on the Hamvoip image and it doesn't seem to work ?  Did
I mess up somewhere ? ... or is this just not supported in the current
implementation.  I understand Hamvoip is based on Archlinux not
Raspbian, but it would simplify that first startup process.

Cheers !

Gerry
W6WNG