[arm-allstar] ARRL Audio News

Robert Conklin n4wgy.ham at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:47:16 EDT 2018

Received this explanation from ARRL.

Robert: The problem was an error on our part.

All Audio News MP3 files are named AAN-year-month-day. For example,
AAN-2018-10-05 will be tomorrow’s episode.

However, last week we accidentally named the file AAN-2018-09-27 when it
should have been AAN-2018-09-28. It was uploaded to our Blubrry hosting
service in this way, and posted on the ARRL website as well. It has since
been corrected on our website, and I’ve asked Blubrry to fix it on their
site, if possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience

Rob Conklin
N4WGY