[arm-allstar] dmesg output

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Fri Nov 30 11:36:03 EST 2018

Doug,
If I use more than one PI at one location, I need an ethernet  hub, a new fan, and a second power supply in the box.
We have many sites and using a single PI would be cost effective, we are talking about thousands of dollars.
I have heatsink and fan everywhere, so the turbo mode is something I can try.
The site that gives the more error messages is a running with a 3B+
I will try with turbo mode.
Today we are in an emergency situation, two submarine cables feeding "Iles de la Madeleine" islands were cut by the last storm.
The islands lost telephone and internet, one of the reason why we have so many radios in order to keep RF links possible.

73
Roger
VE2DBE