[arm-allstar] iax to android ?

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Thu Nov 29 22:33:55 EST 2018

For Supermon it is almost always the port on the router.

I use port 8123 on public side and translate to my node ip:80

For iax, you should only have to change the host name (and description) and
it will connect.  Depending on your router, that public name / domain may
not resolve while inside the network.

If ya have TeamViewer, I can jump on and help you, if you want.

Bryan