[arm-allstar] iax to android ?

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:31:10 EST 2018

Ryan,

As you probably know anything incoming requires port forwarding. For
supermon by default that is port 80 unless you changed it in httpd.conf.
Also some providers may possibly not allow incoming port 80.

For incoming IAX the best thing to do is to monitor the client on the
Allstar side for messages. Use item 11 on the main menu.  Then when you try
to connect with your phone you should see progress and possibly error
messages appear.

Remember when connecting with a phone you need to setup and account for
connecting to your public IP and the WIFI on the phone if you are near your
home WIFI needs to be turned OFF. Yo need to force the connect over the
Internet and not your local LAN.  Also public IP's change so make sure the
address you are using is current or use a DynDNS.