[arm-allstar] Cannot play an audio file on a DUPLEX=0 node

Roger Coudé ve2dbe at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 24 07:25:09 EST 2018

Doug,I tried and it seems working just fine.Maybe the info in rpt.conf about that usage should be revisited, it is not clear about that.73Roger
      De : Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
 À : ARM Allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org>
Cc : Doug Crompton <wa3dsp at gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : vendredi 23 novembre 2018 17h42
 Objet : Re: [arm-allstar] Cannot play an audio file on a DUPLEX=0 node

Roger,

 Yes, if you need some selected telemetry try duplex=1.  Turn off the
courtesy tone - nounkeyct=1  if you don't want any connect/disconnect
messages set telemdefault to 0.  The default is 2 which only says your
connect/disconnect message not those from others connecting/disconnecting.
You will have to experiment to see what works best for you.