[arm-allstar] Feature request

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:03:11 EST 2018

Justin,

 Here is a script that will basically do it. We now have an
/usr/local/sbin/example_scripts directory that we add to occasionally.
These are scripts that users can use as is or modify to their liking.
Please move them elsewhere if you are modifying. Here is a script that sets
a FOB bit based on AutoSky alert status. This will be in the
example_scripts directory probably on the next update as  file name
test_alert.sh

#!/bin/bash

# alert_test.sh <node>
# Uses first node if not defined.
# Example script
# D. Crompton - 11/2018

# Check every 30 seconds running in
# background

# Example Script to turn on
# FOB GPIO bit when an AutoSky Alert is
# Active. You must set GPIO bit as follows
# in simpleusb.conf for the FOB (node) you
# want to send the alert to

# gpiox = out,0

# where x equals the bit number. The default is
# bit 4 which would be -

# gpioi5 = out,0

# This sets the CM1xx chip bit 5 to output with an
# initial state of 0

# Note must use bits 1,2,4 on CM108x
# CM119x can use 1,2,4,5,6,7,8

# The node is optional if left out it uses the first
# node on the server.

# FOB Bit to use. Must be configured in simpleusb.conf
# as shown above. Default is bit 5.

FOB_BIT=5

# Set node to operate on

if [ -z $1 ]
 then
   node=$NODE1
else
   node=$2
fi

while :
do
  if [ -s /tmp/AUTOSKY/warnings.txt ]
    then
      echo "Alert Active - sending 1 to FOB GPIO$FOB_BIT"
      /bin/asterisk -rx "rpt cmd $node cop 62 GPIO$FOB_BIT=1"
    else
      echo "No Active Alert - sending 0 to FOB GPIO$FOB_BIT"
      /bin/asterisk -rx "rpt cmd $node cop 62 GPIO$FOB_BIT=0"
  fi
sleep 30
done