[arm-allstar] Smart Switch

Eric Harrison n7jys at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 07:20:18 EST 2018

Doug, Recently  I have been playing with the AREDN firmware & ubitiqui NanoStations. I have successfully
made a node work and register accross the 2.4 ghz AREDN network. I have added a ubitiqui tough switch
at the user end and now have problems registering. I can ping yahoo.com and everything that sets on the same
global IP address but can not ping any of my other nodes that set on a different Global IP.  Not sure why
this has changed with a smart switch in line.

Eric (N7JYS) Marshall's Communications