[arm-allstar] Extending Courtesy tones

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 17:52:42 EST 2018

Lonny,

  In general there is no tone at completion of a command. If you want
connection information you should set telemdefault=2  then it will say the
connects and disconnects made on YOUR node directly but mute any additional
ones to that node after about a minute.  There obviously is a different
courtesy tone when not connected verses connected. But this would not tell
you if more than one connected as it would stay the same.