[arm-allstar] Vox with Hamvoip version

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Nov 3 18:46:31 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

VOX in rpt.conf??   I'm not familiar with that directive for rpt.conf??

usbradio does have a VOX mode, and it is supported in the HamVoIP release.
However, you may be disappointed with the performance.

To try out VOX mode, these settings are in the usbradio.conf file by
setting carrierfrom=vox.  Here is one page with more info:

https://allstarlink.org/usbradio.html

73, David KB4FXC

On Sat, 3 Nov 2018, "Chris via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> I saw “usbradio.conf.xxx” in there, but vox is not an option in rpt.conf.

Do I add the line back to rpt.conf and use usbradio?

Chris