[arm-allstar] Pi Terminal Sleep

James Hause hausejd at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:04:51 EST 2018

Thanks for the information.  I executed the command cat
/sys/module/kernel/parameters/consoleblank and it did return with 0.
To be sure I am clear on how to enable, the current contents of the
/boot/cmdline.txt file has the following:

root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootwait console=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1
selinux=0 plymouth.enable=0 smsc95xx.turbo_mode=N dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0
kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 elevator=noop

I would then add to the end of the line consoleblank=600 to get it set for
10 minutes?  So the line in the file would be:

root=/dev/mmcblk0p2 rw rootwait console=ttyAMA0,115200 console=tty1
selinux=0 plymouth.enable=0 smsc95xx.turbo_mode=N dwc_otg.lpm_enable=0
kgdboc=ttyAMA0,115200 elevator=noop consoleblank=600