[arm-allstar] Pi Terminal Sleep

James Hause hausejd at gmail.com
Thu May 24 17:30:19 EST 2018

Not that this is a big deal, but I have noticed one thing since I did the
last update today.
On my hardware configuration, I have a 19 inch monitor attached to the Pi.
When I boot up my node, I would login, and get to the Admin screen.  After
a few minutes of inactivity, the screen would go blank, and I would just
press a key, and the screen would come back.
After I did the update today, and I login in,  I get the admin screen, and
all is good, except now the screen does not go blank after minutes of
inactivity.  Not that this is a big deal, but don't want to burn an image
on my display, so my question is do I need to change a setting somewhere
now ?