[arm-allstar] Zoiper question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:06:41 EST 2018

Jorge,

 Not sure I understand why the two accounts would clash. They are both on
the phone and you only select one at a time depending on whether you are
home or away. The only difference is the IP address. At the Server Pi) end
there is only when place where it enters. You don't need two accounts at
that end.