[arm-allstar] Zoiper question

Jorge Mejia P laussana at icloud.com
Wed May 23 16:00:01 EST 2018

Many thanks for the several replies to my posting.

I finally got it going by creating two accounts, one for my home network and the other one for internet access. The only thing now is that even though I disable the one that is not to  used depending whether I am away from home it keeps on trying to register so I can't enter my node number on the dial pad. It says not ready.  The work around is to delete the account that is not to be used from that particular location (local network or internet access)
Jorge hk4cze
Node 46546

Sent from my iPad