[arm-allstar] Kenwood TH-D74 DTMF troubles

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Thu May 17 10:40:10 EST 2018

Decoding DTMF ability has nothing to do with what functions you've mapped them to.

Go into the Asterisk console and you can see what digits are being decoded in real time, regardless of what they do in rpt.conf.

asterisk -rvvv

Then send some DTMF tones and see what IT sees.

I have a similar problem wtih a Kenwood TH-G71A but only with that radio, so I know it's the radio. I use a TH-D72A otherwise and it works 100%.

73
Danny
K5CG