[arm-allstar] No DTMF using Zopier keypad on IOS

Lloyd Duck lduck at me.com
Tue May 15 12:35:54 EST 2018

Mark,

Thank you that helps out with mine too, just use the mute button to stop ptt. I’ll work on that today.

ARES®   Amateur Radio Emergency Service®
Lloyd Duck, W5LND
Emergency Coordinator
Howard Co, Texas
Email: w5lnd at arrl.net
Cellphone: 432-210-3473

On May 15, 2018, at 12:28 PM, Mark Johnston via arm-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:

In the extensions.conf how do you have that setup?
Example, Mine I have an entry like this.

exten => 27038,1,rpt,27038|Pv

Some people have it end with |X or other option...

I use the above and use mute to keep the TX from keying, in zoiper.

replace 27038 with your node #...

**** North West Hub Allstar Node 2295 <http://www.markjohnston.us/nwhub>
****

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 8:27 PM, "Glenn Morgon via arm-allstar" <