[arm-allstar] UFW start on boot

Rory Bowers k6cks01 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 10:25:05 EST 2018

That takes me back to my original question.  I would like to run UFW; it is
easily manageable, seems to work good and is user friendly.  The problem
is, when I reboot the Pi UFW doesn't restart.  There must be a way in
configuration to tell UFW to "enable" on startup.  Anybody know how?
Thanks Guys!!
Rory, K5CKS