[arm-allstar] Pi Issue

Jim Darrough jim at ki7ay.com
Wed May 9 08:24:02 EST 2018

Hello Danny.

     When I wrote a new image and set it up, things worked fine. Doesn't
look like an edit was necessary. Maybe the menu that allows one to set
the ssh port does that for you?

     Anyway, all I need to do now is get the wireless laptop in my house
to connect. I can connect in the HamShack from any of my wired
computers. I have a wireless router in my shack that is set up in bridge
mode, so I don't think that's the issue (no double NAT going on).

73 JimKI7AY

--
73 Jim
La ciruela de Panamá