[arm-allstar] Supermon login (Doug Crompton)

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:38:19 EST 2018

Jorge,

 I do not have additional info on that rig but maybe someone else does? Is
the audio that he hears low or what other hear low?  Outgoing from him to a
connected node is item 2 (rxaudio) in the simpleusb-tune-menu. It can be
boosted with item b - boost.  When you talk into your radio talking to your
node it should peak up to 4-5 khz on the bar graph display.  The audio you
hear when someone else you  ar connected to is talking is item 3.

It is possible the cable is wrong. Open it up and compare to the pinout I
gave you.