[arm-allstar] Registration fails

Jesse Royall w5los at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 21:30:30 EST 2018

I’ve done this several times. It’ll run for a couple hours connected. Then all the sudden I go into not being registered. Power off for 5 mins and back on. It’ll run for a few hours and then go back to not being able to register. I finally just left it alone. And figured when it wants to register again correctly I’ll dial back out. Eventually it’ll register for a few hours then drops it registration. astres.sh I think works to get me going again. So I just dial the script and let it do its thing.

Followed several helps from Doug but I’m double nat’d so can’t get him in to look. Not in control of the firewall.

Sent from my iPhone