[arm-allstar] rf link to repeater

Kevin Halton ka1mxl at cox.net
Mon Mar 26 19:24:12 EST 2018

I am attempting to setup a link to a remote repeater in the area  and so far
have had zero luck. The node is operating without issues as a simplex rf
node. I change the freq. to the repeater pair and set tone. When I transmit
from another linked node the audio is heard on the repeater and transmitted
out via RF, BUT the audio coming back from the repeater never makes it into
the network back here. So if someone keys the repeater up the nodes
connected to the network never hear that traffic.I have enc/dec set to match
the repeater, frequency is set correctly. What am I missing?