[arm-allstar] bcd_control_usb.sh "querying" current channel

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:53:30 EST 2018

Stephen,

   The easiest way to do it would be to save the current channel to a
file.Either volatile or non volatile if you want it to survive a reboot.
All you would have to do is read back the bits from the file convert to
channel and then say the channel. I will put something together unless you
want to or already have?