[arm-allstar] bcd_control_usb.sh "querying" current channel

Stephen - K1LNX k1lnx at k1lnx.net
Mon Mar 26 14:16:47 EST 2018

Doug/David,
     Thanks for this script, I have it up and running on a VHF CDM and it's
working beautifully.

One thing that had me wondering though, is there a way to "query" what
channel it is currently set to? I am currently using about 6 channels, with
a 7th one as scan only and sometimes I will park it somewhere and forget
where I had it last.

I do not see any provisions for this for GPIO outputs, only for inputs with
the event management subsystem so I've been trying to come up with a means
to determine this and think I'm out of options.

Anyone have any ideas on this? Short of pointing a camera at the display
(way overkill) I can't seem to come up with anything.

73
Stephen
K1LNX