[arm-allstar] Can someone listen to this?

Michael Staggs tausciam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:58:42 EST 2018

I’m making great progress with my node. When I plug the pi in, it shows up on allstarlink as active. I had problems with it holding PTT down and just clicking. So, I added the resistor, transistor and diode on PTT as in the schematic. Now, however, I’m getting this. I told it to give me the status…or maybe the time. Instead, I got these short little transmissions of clicks. You can hear it here:

https://instaud.io/1X0q

On receive, I already have the 10k resistor. Is this because I didn’t add the 47k resistor and 10uf capacitor before it goes to the FOB? Or is this completely different? I really don’t want to keep buying electronic supplies if it’s not going to work anyway, but if it’s truly what’s causing this then I will buy them. I have a 68k resistor and 100uf capacitor, but those won’t work, will they?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10