[arm-allstar] Baofeng 888s and Raspberry Pi 3. Once Pi bootsfully, Baofeng locks in transmit

Michael Staggs tausciam at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 07:51:56 EST 2018

Well, there’s my problem. I’m not using a DB25 and didn’t look at that schematic. I put the 10k resistors on PTT and RX where they go on the board, then wired straight from Baofeng to FOB.

So, it looks like I need a 10k resistor inline connected to the gate of a 2n7000, the source and drain connected to a 1n4007 diode and then the drain going to Baofeng PTT. Is that correct?

I already have the 10k resistor on the Baofeng for RX…. I still need a 10uf capacitor and another 47k resistor before it goes to the FOB? I’m not doing the LED.

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10