[arm-allstar] Rpi 3B Lockup Problem

Jeffrey Lehman, KC8QCH kc8qch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:32:34 EST 2018

HI Doug,

     All that makes perfect sense. That was kind of my guess/second
suspicion. I will try all of that as soon as I can. Unfortunately I
don't have another 3B laying around, but I have plenty of ZeroW's. So I
can at least change power source and cards. I have a couple San disk
Ultras I can use.

     Thanks for those suggestions! I appreciate it!

       Jeff, KC8QCH

--
Jeff Lehman, KC8QCH
https://kc8qch.ddns.net