[arm-allstar] Rpi 3B Lockup Problem

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 09:17:29 EST 2018

Jeff,

 Barring any other outside (network) issues I would say you have an
unstable system. It is rare for this to happen. The first thing I would do
is make sure you have good power to the Pi. Unstable power can cause all
kinds of problems. Try a different power source. Second it is very rare but
you could have bad hardware. If you have another Pi pop the SD card into it
and see if the same thing happens. If none of that fixes it then I would
say it is the SD card and you will need to burn a new image and re-setup.
We recommend Sandisk Ultra cards. You might also look at any changes you
made on the system just before this happened as a possible source of the
problem.