[arm-allstar] allstar and IRLP on the same box

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Wed Mar 14 11:20:57 EST 2018

Hey guys,

OK, hoping some of you can help.  here's my situation.  I wanna put
allstar on my linked repeater system.  The problem is this.  Currently
we have an IRLP node and keep ti connected to a reflector for a bunch
of repeaters here in New England.  We'd like to keep that, since 1 of
our guys owns the reflector, and has no issue at all with us bringing
in allstar.  I would like to run IRLP and allstar in 1 node if i can
without having to re-engineer everything.  Has this ever been done,
any ideas if it can be?

Cheers,
Jed.n1jbc