[arm-allstar] URIx Power Down

Chris Viningre chrisviningre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:33:29 EST 2018

Yes the LEDs go completely out. Yes I use item 15 - power cycle usb to
restart it. When I'm traveling across country and going in and out it works
fine. Only seems to happen during long internet lost. I've changed
everything but the URIx. I'll try one of my converted FOBs to see what
happens, but I can't see why that would be it.

Chris Viningre
70 W. Roadrunner
Salt Flat, Texas 79847
C:(915) 504-1510