[arm-allstar] Last update failed

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Jun 7 20:12:44 EST 2018

Hi,

Is the RPi3 booted and running or nothing at all?

As of this point, we've had 1000+ users update to the latest version,
including the kernel update. So, this is very unusual.

73, David KB4FXC

On Fri, 8 Jun 2018, "Jeff via arm-allstar" wrote:

> Ran the update option as i normal do remotely via SSH login but this time it never came back. Drove to the site and found it no longer supports wireless and asterisk not running.
Any ideas where to start looking?

Pursuant to U.S. Code, title 47, Chapter 5, Sub-chapter II, ß227, "Any and all non-solicited commercial E-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee of $500.00 U.S.". E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.