[arm-allstar] Backup on Rasperry Pi

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Mon Jul 30 11:53:52 EST 2018

Hello Doug,

A big thank you for your help
Now everything works well for the backup.sh of our repeaters, I even already discussed with one of my radio colleges and he too understands the system
Now to share our knowledge I will show it to the club next to us so that they too can do their bachup.sh of the system

Thank you and congratulations for your good work for all of us

Luc
VE2LUQ