[arm-allstar] Backup on Rasperry Pi

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Sun Jul 29 20:16:45 EST 2018

Good evening Doug,

Yes, I did find the Backup file
and even I did a test with a USB key and everything works very well

WOW, I am very happy,

now can I run this automatic backup for example Thursday night
* * * 4 * file-backup.sh
I cross that with / var / soopl / cron that I have to put an info of this type if I understand well
* * * * 4 * file-backup.sh

and thank you for giving me these info you know it's greatly appreciate
It's a small step for me, but a big step for our Club

Luke
VE2LUQ