[arm-allstar] Local Telemetry Questions

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jul 22 13:27:16 EST 2018

Sean,

There in no built-in node-specific way to do this. However, you could
write a script to perform this task. The script would get called from each
desired rpt.conf stanza using the connpgm= and discpgm= statements. When
the script gets called, it would check if the supplied node numbers match
any where announcements are desired, and then manually generate the
announcement with the localplay (or other) command.

73, David KB4FXC