[arm-allstar] How to replace the "all clear" whistle from AutoSky

Don Backstrom - AA7AU z-armallstar at deliberate.net
Mon Jul 16 19:23:38 EST 2018

	I know AutoSky is a separate unrelated software package, but I thought
it might be most productive to pose my question here as so many folks
are using it here.

	AutoSky is terrific, except for one little issue. The sound file which
is played for "all clear" (easily noticed on start-up if no alerts) is a
very loud whistle followed by "The NWS has cleared all watches,
warnings, and advisories". You have to admit it sounds much more like a
very severe  alert than an all-clear kind of sound.

	Unfortunately, I have been told I can keep AutoSky running on our club
repeater *IF* I remove that blankety-blank whistle. How can I do that?
Is there an alternate sound file which can be substituted?

	Help, I don't want to turn off AutoSky,

	- Don - AA7AU