[arm-allstar] New to allstar

Greg Stahlman kj6ko at innercite.com
Sun Jul 15 17:33:34 EST 2018

Connections will only stay connected as long as the system is up.  A reboot
will drop the connection.  You can set it up as a permanent connection, that
will reconnect if you lose internet or the other station does.  That will
still drop on a reboot.   If you want it to autoconnect on boot up, you need
to set up a command to connect on allstar startup.