[arm-allstar] Pi 3b+ physical to logical USB map locking

Jay Urish jay at unixwolf.net
Tue Jul 10 20:55:03 EST 2018

Is this something a script created?

I have 3 rim lites on my pi3b and only have 1 entry in that file

[usb1101]
; name=usb
; devicenum=2
devstr=1-1.4:1.0
rxmixerset=150
txmixaset=750
txmixbset=500

I am missing node usb1102 and 1103

where can I find the dev strings?

I ran dmesg and I think I found them there.

  5.407319] input: C-Media Electronics Inc.       USB PnP Sound Device
as
/devices/platform/soc/3f980000.usb/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4:1.3/0003:0D8C:013A.0002/input/input1