[arm-allstar] echolink node duplex setting

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:35:13 EST 2018

Dave,

 NO, Echolink is half duplex and it is common knowledge to standby longer
for Echolink users or for that matter any user. Quick keying is a no-no in
general when using a voip mode and probably for any mode. You should always
wait - count to three before keying up between transmissions and take an
extra break once in awhile to let others in. There is nothing more
aggravating than two people in a QSO quick keying and someone else trying
to get in!

The duplex setting is for direct RF on that node not things coming in from
the Internet.