[arm-allstar] Pi 3b+ physical to logical USB map locking

Jack Koehler 2 jckoehler2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:55:38 EST 2018

Hello David (and Doug),
Had been using 3b for a while with 4 FOBs for remote VHF/UHF transceiver
remote control from a MIC node.
Rebooting the 3b would always come up with the same logical to physical
mapping.
Now that I have moved to the b+, I get random mapping.  Tried booting with
the 1st one installed then adding the others in the original order I did
when first setting them up but still get a couple swapped.
Is there any way to lock the mapping? Or modifying the probe order?
Thanks.
Jack  K3OYH